Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Do Rittenhouse have good customer service?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/8517033096

June 06, 2018, 10:50 AM
Hedgehog Witch
Do Rittenhouse have good customer service?
I ask as I currently have an issue from ordering a rewards card. They charged me the shipping twice as two transactions, and I certainly only made one order. (I actually received that card today)
I emailed them at their custrelations email address last week, and I've had no reply so I'm trying their 'orders' email address today. (And yes I've checked my spam folders too)

It's only an extra $7.50 they've taken, but it's the principle of the thing. I know I could query the second transaction with my credit card company, but I can't deal with too much faffing around, especially as it should be simple to refund one of the payments. Roll Eyes

Or have people found that RA have useless customer service and I shouldn't expect any reply?
June 06, 2018, 02:53 PM
wolfie
Rittenhouse have excellent customer service. On all the occasions i have contacted them over the years they have always been very polite and very helpful. Thumb Up

June 06, 2018, 03:02 PM
TC00
I can back up Wolfie's assurance that RA do havea great customer service, friendly and usually quick response. Good luck. Hope it gets sorted for you.
June 06, 2018, 03:12 PM
hammer
Yes, they will sort it out
June 06, 2018, 10:39 PM
AWR
Rittenhouse have always been top of the line with their customer service.

I'm sure they will sort things out and make things right
June 07, 2018, 06:18 AM
Hedgehog Witch
Thanks everyone. I still have no reply to either email, so I will just have to hope. I've made sure to add both email addresses to my contacts so they should reach me if they ever do reply. Maybe $7.50 is just not important enough for them to bother with?
There's no point me phoning as that would cost more than the refund. I will wait a few more days, but it's looking more and more like I'll have to get my credit card company to deal with it. Roll Eyes
June 07, 2018, 08:15 AM
stevetrek
Usually Rittenhouse Archives is very responsible for Customer Service matters. Try going to their Facebook page and sending a message.
June 07, 2018, 08:29 AM
Hedgehog Witch
I didn't think of trying that, as I just looked at their 'contact us' details on their website. I'll give that a try. Thanks Thumb Up
June 07, 2018, 11:22 AM
Hedgehog Witch
The message via facebook was answered in a couple of hours. All sorted out. Smile
I think that's probably the best way to contact them in future.
Thanks for everyone's input. Thumb Up
June 09, 2018, 04:49 PM
TC00
quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog Witch:
The message via facebook was answered in a couple of hours. All sorted out. Smile
I think that's probably the best way to contact them in future.
Thanks for everyone's input. Thumb Up

Great to hear your issue was sorted. Clap