Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Do Rittenhouse have good customer service?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do Rittenhouse have good customer service?
 Login/Join

Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted
I ask as I currently have an issue from ordering a rewards card. They charged me the shipping twice as two transactions, and I certainly only made one order. (I actually received that card today)
I emailed them at their custrelations email address last week, and I've had no reply so I'm trying their 'orders' email address today. (And yes I've checked my spam folders too)

It's only an extra $7.50 they've taken, but it's the principle of the thing. I know I could query the second transaction with my credit card company, but I can't deal with too much faffing around, especially as it should be simple to refund one of the payments. Roll Eyes

Or have people found that RA have useless customer service and I shouldn't expect any reply?

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse have excellent customer service. On all the occasions i have contacted them over the years they have always been very polite and very helpful. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I can back up Wolfie's assurance that RA do havea great customer service, friendly and usually quick response. Good luck. Hope it gets sorted for you.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Yes, they will sort it out

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse have always been top of the line with their customer service.

I'm sure they will sort things out and make things right

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. I still have no reply to either email, so I will just have to hope. I've made sure to add both email addresses to my contacts so they should reach me if they ever do reply. Maybe $7.50 is just not important enough for them to bother with?
There's no point me phoning as that would cost more than the refund. I will wait a few more days, but it's looking more and more like I'll have to get my credit card company to deal with it. Roll Eyes

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Usually Rittenhouse Archives is very responsible for Customer Service matters. Try going to their Facebook page and sending a message.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't think of trying that, as I just looked at their 'contact us' details on their website. I'll give that a try. Thanks Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
The message via facebook was answered in a couple of hours. All sorted out. Smile
I think that's probably the best way to contact them in future.
Thanks for everyone's input. Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog Witch:
The message via facebook was answered in a couple of hours. All sorted out. Smile
I think that's probably the best way to contact them in future.
Thanks for everyone's input. Thumb Up

Great to hear your issue was sorted. Clap

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post