Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Buffy the Vampire Sugar Puffs Morpher Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy the Vampire Sugar Puffs Morpher Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I have recently purchased some B T V cards approx 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 individually sealed cards I am not sure what year they were issued the description of the cards Front looks like parts of two pictures Back has what could be title Eg the three cards are titled Quote Morpher, Trans Morpher, Quiz Morpher,they have grooves in them possibly to be able to fold other info says TM@2001FOX MAGIC MORPHERS tm Patent Applied For# Cellophane pack has printed on it Sugar Puffs Honey monster and U K address info of Quaker Trading .Can anyone tell me when they were issued and how many were in the set I got Three
Piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2001 was the year of issue. Supposedly there are 15 total in 5 different 3-card packs...

FRONT:

REVERSE:

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Amazing. Just when you thought you had Buffy covered, something you never heard of pops up.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So much Info thank you looks like I got a three card lot Could be a hard lot to get as I live in New Zealand but the pictures look good Thanks for the info
Piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had all 5 and sold them on Ebay a few years back, I miss gifts in serial packets.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post