Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Question About Recent Benchwarmer Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question About Recent Benchwarmer Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I collect Benchwarmer cards, among other non-sports, and have been trying to figure out what cards are truly promos and show giveaways

I have seen on ebay autos from either 2009 or 2010 (I forget which) described as "promos", specifically a 3 card 4th of July set and a Father's Day auto. Anyone know if these were given to dealers as promos, or were they just pack inserts, and therefore not true promos ?

It is very confusing...

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The fourth of July 3 card autograph set was given to dealers as an incentive for buying a case of Archives.

Posts: 98 | Location: Livonia, MI 48154 | Registered: February 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post