Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    WANTED: Night of the Living Dead
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WANTED: Night of the Living Dead
 Login/Join

posted
Hey there! I'm looking for the following Night of the Living Dead trading cards:

--2012 Fix the Chapel
--2009 or 2013 Living Dead Festival cards
--2012 Tom Breyer Unstoppable promo card
--2012 Unstoppable sketch cards by Ashleigh Popplewell and Elfie Lebouleux
--Any inscribed 2012 Unstoppable autograph cards
--1990 Imagine red border autograph cards
--Any NotLD single cards from other sets such as the Bill Hinzman Terror Card etc
--Autographed common cards from the Rosem or Imagine sets
--George Romero Americana cards, particularly the 2008 Donruss ones

Thanks for your help!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny Martyr,

Posts: 129 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Revised Want List:

--2013 Living Dead Festival cards
--2012 Tom Breyer Unstoppable promo card
--2012 Unstoppable sketch cards by Ashleigh Popplewell and Elfie Lebouleux
--Any inscribed 2012 Unstoppable autograph cards
--1990 Imagine red border autograph cards
--Any NotLD single cards from other sets
--Autographed common cards from the Rosem or Imagine sets
--George Romero signed or relic Americana cards

Thanks!

Posts: 129 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am really on the hunt for 1990 Imagine red border autograph cards from Night of the Living Dead.

Or any signed Imagine cards. Thanks!

Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
I've worked on jobs where it was like I was on the set of The Living Dead, like when you come back to work on a Monday and you see the people looking like the dead after a weekend of partying totally hungover! Damn, I was one of them lol!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing! Let me know if you have any NotLD trading cards! Wink