Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    X-Files binder questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Files binder questions
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted
A couple of questions on binders for X-Files cards. I know that one binder was released for the first three seasons of cards made by Topps, but I was wondering if the binder is big enough to hold all three sets. Based on pictures I've seen, it doesn't look big enough, but I can't really tell.

Also, has a binder been released or produced for the latest X-Files set produced by Upper Deck? I did not see one noted on Jeff Allender's page and I haven't seen any listed on eBay, so I am guessing not. Anyone know for sure?

Posts: 1459 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
The Topps binder is larger than average. I have two of them, and they are stuffed with all the Topps cards.

The first one has all three seasons plus CONTACT and is a bit overfull.

The second one has SHOWCASE, FIGHT THE FUTURE and the oversize video cards, and is not quite filled up.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Thanks, cardaddict. I had forgotten about the Showcase, FTF, and Contact sets, so I need to consider those, too. Did you also include the silver parallel cards for Seasons 1-3?

Posts: 1459 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yes. I'll post a pic if you want to see how full they are.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Topps X-files Binder is large. My Topps binder has 1,2,3, Fight the future movie and showcase in it. It is perfectly full not overfilled.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post