Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    The Two Towers Bonus Foil Cards set 2 cards LOTR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Two Towers Bonus Foil Cards set 2 cards LOTR
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted

I have not seen these 2 cards, I have the ones from the other 2 sets. Can't seem to find these . Anyone have a scan?
Ace Confused

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:

I have not seen these 2 cards, I have the ones from the other 2 sets. Can't seem to find these . Anyone have a scan?
Ace Confused

Ace, are you sure they exist? I also have the ones from the other 2 sets but I never saw them from TTT, either in my own hobby case or forum box/case-break threads.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I have all the Topps LOTR sets including binders but have never heard of these also.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello Ace of Hearts;

I have the LOTR:FOTR 2 Foil Box Toppers:
1 of 2 is Frodo Looking down at ring in his hand
2 of 2 is Frodo looking up with ring in hand

Not Box toppers for LOTR:TTT

LOTR:ROTK 2 Foil Box Toppers [Not list in the Encyclopedia of Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards Book.]
1 of 2 is Aragon, Face close up w/sword hilt in hand
2 of 2 is Aragon on Horse leading his warrior's.

You can find this info in Vol #1 [1985--2006] The Encyclopedia of Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards
compiled by Todd Jordan and Presented by Non-Sport Update on Pages 221-224.

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for your in-put. I guess there is no box topper set for TTT.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post