Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Trek TOS Autographs
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek TOS Autographs
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Wow Archifou. I really like that Nichelle Nichols and the Mud's Women card (sorry, I don't know the blonde beauty's name) Those are all great 'cards'!

And since Raven made the mistake of encouraging me, here're my Season 2 cards, also only missing 3:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow Archifou. I really like that Nichelle Nichols and the Mud's Women card (sorry, I don't know the blonde beauty's name) Those are all great 'cards'!

Thanks. Her name is Susan Denberg Wink

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Sorry, can't stop, Season 3 complete with all variants (I hope!):

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
You don't have Michael Ansara A72 signed in blue on one lign/sign in black in one line and Charles Napier A81 signed in black :P

That's why I don't collect variant signature. 252 cards is already enought in one collection :P

But I have one extra A72 Michael Ansara signed on one line in black if interest.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
And Napier signed in black ball point, too Wink
I also don't collect ink variants, but I do try to track them.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
The 1997-1999 3 season sets bring me some good memories back then but not my wallet at the time Wink

Picture of rickll68
posted Hide Post
the autograph variants are a nice addition, but nothing I will go out of my way to pay lots of money for. I purchased the whole collection of 85 Autographs a couple of years back from someone I met online through a seller I dealt with on ebay. We have since been great trading buddies and talk on the phone atleast once a month about card collecting...so I did great all around...

Posts: 369 | Location: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the info on variant signatures. I DO collect them and will add them to my want list!

posted Hide Post
I have been checking for the missing ones from my set, prices are pretty varied. I do have a question, how come the DeForest Kelly is sooo expensive.. must be super limited..

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
I think its due to the fact he died so early in the autographing process. He is the hardest overall autograph to find from the original cast on anything, let alone cards. He also has the fewest signed cards BY FAR. There are nearly a dozen shatner signed star trek cards, same for Nimoy (maybe more at this point), that holds true for nearly all the main cast. Kelley got hit 2 times, one was short printed i think. That's all you get, and so a lot of people who just want a certified Kelley auto for their collection, have 2 options total, one of which i think was SP. Add in he is the number 3 character on the show, you get some rarity. He was a decent TTM signer before, but really he isn't overly common now on just regular items.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I paid a lot for the DeForest Kelly card. Also for the Joan Collins card. But I got the Ricardo Montalban cheap so that kind of makes up for it. But just kind of.

posted Hide Post
There are a couple of McCoy's on ebay at the moment, do they look genuine to you guys? DeForest's signature is pretty inconsistent.. guess he was pretty old by the time he signed those..

I am looking forward to getting the Ricardo Montalban auto, loved him as Khan, one of my favourite characters in the whole series. I guess it will mean I will have to collect the movie series singatures as well, just to get Khan when he is older..

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drofdarb:
There are a couple of McCoy's on ebay at the moment, do they look genuine to you guys? DeForest's signature is pretty inconsistent.. guess he was pretty old by the time he signed those..

They appear fine to me. I always try to check the scans for the embossed stamp that goes over the signature of the Fleer/Skybox autographs. I would imagine that would be hard to fake. If you're patient enough to wait for auctions (with lower starting bids) you can get the Kelley autographs for a little lower than those "Buy It Now" prices. The last couple I've seen come up at auction sold for between $700-$750 each. Still very expensive though, I know.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the advie Logan, I went and checked all my TOS autos, not all of them have the embossed seal, in fact most of them dont, only the lower numbers really.. is this correct or should I be worried..

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drofdarb:
Thanks for the advie Logan, I went and checked all my TOS autos, not all of them have the embossed seal, in fact most of them dont, only the lower numbers really.. is this correct or should I be worried..

No don't worry. Only the first 3 series from Fleer/Skybox have the embossed seal. Those would be the ones numbered A1 up to A85. Then Rittenhouse took over the Star Trek sets so A86 on up don't have the seal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Logan,

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

I have decided to start on the Star Trek movies autograph sets.. was wondering if anyone had a nice list to get me started on what is currently out there? would be much appreciated..

My TOS set is down to needing about 12, a few Majel Barrett, they just dont seem to come up very often..

Cheers
Brad

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Well, the best palce for any checklists is:
http://www.nslists.com/jachlist.htm
cause he's just DA MAN!
There's also my site which is more Trek related, but also not just staight up checklists..
http://www.jklm.net/atn/

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, so here is what I have put together as a master list..

[ ] A001 Ricardo Montalban as Khan Noonian Singh (VL) Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A002 Stephen Collins as Captain Willard Decker (VL) Star Trek: The Motion Picture The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A003 Malcolm McDowell as Dr. Tolian Soran (VL) Star Trek Generations The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A004 Linda Fetters-Howard as Feline Dancer Star Trek V: The Final Frontier The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A005 Billy Van Zandt as Alien Boy Star Trek: The Motion Picture The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A006 Robin Curtis as Lt. Saavik Star Trek III: The Search For Spock The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A007 George Murdock as God Star Trek V: The Final Frontier The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A008 John Schuck as Klingon Ambassador Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A009 Harve Bennett as Admiral Bennett (Very Limited) Star Trek V: The Final Frontier The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A010 Michele Ameen Billy as Lieutenant on Epsilon IX Star Trek: The Motion Picture The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A011 Phil Morris as Trainee Foster (Limited) Star Trek III: The Search For Spock The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A012 Ike Eisenmann as Midshipman Peter Preston Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A013 Cathie Shirriff as Valkris Star Trek III: The Search For Spock The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A014 Christopher Lloyd as Commander Kruge (VL) Star Trek III: The Search For Spock The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A015 Todd Bryant as Captain Klaa Star Trek V: The Final Frontier The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A016 Charles Cooper as General Korrd Star Trek V: The Final Frontier The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A017 Spice Williams as Vixis Star Trek V: The Final Frontier The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A018 Michael Berryman as Starfleet Display Officer Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A019 Jenette Goldstein as Enterprise Science Officer Star Trek Generations The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A020 George Takei as Sulu (2 cases) The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A021 Leon Russom as Starfleet Commander-in-Chief Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A022 Darryl Henriques as Ambassador Nanclus Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A023 Scott McGinnis as Mr. Adventure Star Trek III: The Search For Spock The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A024 David Gautreaux as Commander Branch Star Trek: The Motion Picture The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A025 Cynthia Gouw as Caithlin Dar Star Trek V: The Final Frontier The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A026 Neal McDonough as Lt. Hawk (Limited) Star Trek: First Contact The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A027 Kirk Thatcher as Punk on Bus Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A028 Robert Picardo as EMH (Very Limited) Star Trek: First Contact The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A029 Tom Morga as Brute Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A030 Walter Koenig as Lt. Chekov (Limited) Star Trek: The Motion Picture The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A031 Scott Strozier as Security Ensign Star Trek: First Contact The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A032 Robert Ellenstein as Federation President Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A033 F. Murray Abraham as Ru'Afo (Limited) Star Trek: Insurrection The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A034 W. Morgan Sheppard as Klingon Commander (Limited) Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A035 Cully Fredricksen as Vulcan Captain Star Trek: First Contact The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A036 Michael Snyder as Communications Officer Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A037 Stephen Manley as Young Spock Star Trek III: The Search For Spock The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A038 Rene Auberjonois as Colonel West (Very Limited) Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A039 Judson Scott as Joakim Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan: The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A040 Miguel Ferrer as Excelsior Officer (exclusive auto) The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A041 James Cromwell - Zefram Cochrane (Limited) Star Trek: First Contact Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A042 James B. Sikking as Captain Styles [exclusive] Star Trek III:The Search For Spock Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A043 Majel Barrett - Dr. Chapel (Very Limited) Star Trek: The Motion Picture Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A044 Patrick Stewart - Captain Picard (Very Limited) Star Trek: Generations Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A045 David Warner - Chancellor Gorkon (Limited) Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A046 Kirstie Alley - Lt. Saavik (Limited) Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A047 Alice Krige - Borg Queen (Limited) Star Trek: First Contact Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A048 Laurence Luckinbill - Sybok (Limited) Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A049 Catherine Hicks as Dr. Gillian Taylor (Limited) Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A050 William Shatner as Captain James T. Kirk (6 cases) Star Trek: The Motion Picture The Complete Star Trek Movies
[ ] A051 Grace Lee Whitney - CPO Janice Rand (3 cases) Star Trek: The Motion Picture Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A052 Eric Steinberg - Lt. Porter Star Trek: First Contact Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A053 Ronald D. Moore [Writer] (Limited) Star Trek: Generations Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A054 Nicholas Guest - Enterprise Trainee Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A055 Alex Henteloff - Dr. Nichols Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A056 Kurtwood Smith as Federation President [Limited] Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A057 Christopher Plummer - General Chang Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A057 Robert Easton - Klingon Judge Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A058 Rosana De Soto - Azetbur Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A059 Kim Cattrall as Lt. Valeris [Limited] Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A060 Nichelle Nichols as Lt. Uhura (Very Limited) Star Trek: The Motion Picture Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A061 Jeremy Roberts - Lt. Valtane Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A062 Stephen Liska - Torg Star Trek III:The Search For Spock Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A063 Leonard Nimoy - Spock (6 cases) Star Trek: The Motion Picture Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A064 Michael Welch - Artim Star Trek: Insurrection Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A065 Roger Aaron Brown - Epsilon IX Technicia1n Star Trek: The Motion Picture Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A066 Marina Sirtis as Counselor Troi (Very Limited) Star Trek: Nemesis Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A067 Thomas Kopache - Communications Officer Star Trek: Generations Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A068 Don Stark - Nicky The Nose Star Trek: First Contact Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A069 Barbara March - Lursa Star Trek: Generations Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A070 Gwyneth Walsh - B'Etor Star Trek: Generations Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A071 Stephanie Niznik - Perim Star Trek: Insurrection Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A072 Jacqueline Kim - Ensign Demora Sulu Star Trek: Generations Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A073 Tim Russ - Tactical Officer (Very Limited) Star Trek: Generations Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A074 Alfre Woodard - Lily Sloane Star Trek: First Contact Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A075 Rif Hutton - Klingon Guard (Limited) Star Trek: Generations Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A076 Dendrie Taylor - Lt. Farrell Star Trek: Generations Star Trek Movies In Motion
[ ] A077 Glenn Morshower as Enterprise-B Navigations Officer Star Trek: Generations The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A078 Brian Thompson as Klingon Helmsman Star Trek: Generations The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A079 Marnie McPhail as Lt. Eiger Star Trek: First Contact The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A080 Marcy Lafferty as Chief DiFalco Star Trek: The Motion Picture The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A081 Gates McFadden as Dr. Beverly Crusher [Very Limited] Star Trek: Generations The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A082 Shannon Cochran as Senator Tal'aura Star Trek Nemesis The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A083 Paul Kent as Lt. Cmdr. Beach Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A083 Alan Ruck as Captain John Harriman Star Trek: Generations The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A084 John Vargas as Jedda Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A085 Bruce French as Son'a Officer Star Trek: Insurrection The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A086 Larry Anderson as Tarlac Officer Star Trek: Insurrection The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A087 Paul Rossilli as Brig. General Kerla Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A088 John Larroquette as Maltz [Limited] Star Trek III:The Search For Spock The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A089 Tommy Hinkley as Journalist Star Trek: Generations The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A090 Jon Kamal Rashad as Commander Sonak Star Trek: The Motion Picture The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A091 Rex Holman as J'onn [Very Limited] Star Trek V: The Final Frontier The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A092 Jeff Lester as FBI Agent Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A093 Levar Burton as Lt. Cmdr. Geordi LaForge [Very Lim.] Star Trek: Generations The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A094 John Winston as Cmdr. Kyle [Limited] Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A095 Michael Dorn as Lt. Cmdr. Worf [Very Limited] Star Trek: First Contact The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A096 Michael Dorn as Colonel Worf (3 cases) Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A097 Jonathan Frakes as Cmdr. Riker [Very Limited] Star Trek: Generations The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A098 Michael Horton as Lt. Daniels [Limited] Star Trek: First Contact The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A099 Breon Gorman as Lt. Curtis Star Trek: Insurrection The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A100 Brent Spiner as Lt. Cmdr. Data [Very Limited] Star Trek: Generations The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A101 Daniel Hugh Kelly as Sojef [Limited] Star Trek: Insurrection The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A102 Mark Deakins as Tournel Star Trek: Insurrection The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A103 Peggy Miley as Regent Cuzar Star Trek: Insurrection The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A104 Dina Meyer as Cmdr. Donata Star Trek: Nemesis The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A105 Dwight Schultz as Lt. Reginald Barclay [Very Lim.] Star Trek: First Contact The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A106 Alan Dale as Praetor Hiron Star Trek: Nemesis The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A107 Donna Murphy as Anij [Limited] Star Trek: Insurrection Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A108 Olivia Hack as Olivia Picard Star Trek: Generations The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A109 Gregg Henry as Gallatin Star Trek: Insurrection The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A110 Rick Worthy as Elloran Officer Star Trek: Insurrection The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A111 Patti Yasutake as Nurse Alyssa Ogawa [Very Limited] Star Trek Generations Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A112 Jude Ciccolella as Commander Suran Star Trek: Nemesis The "Quotable" Star Trek Movies
[ ] A113 Anthony Zerbe as Admiral Dougherty [Very Limited] Star Trek: Insurrection Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A114 John Hostetter as Bolian Officer Star Trek: Insurrection Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A115 Hilary Hayes as Ruby Star Trek: First Contact Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A116 Allan Miller as Alien Star Trek III: The Search For Spock Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A117 Robert Hooks as Admiral Morrow Star Trek III: The Search For Spock Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A118 Scott De Venney as Bob Briggs Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A119 Brent Spiner as B4 [Very Limited] Star Trek Nemesis Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A120 William Shatner as Captain James T. Kirk [Very Lim.] Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A121 Christian Slater as U.S.S. Excelsior Officer [Lim.] Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A122 Nichelle Nichols as Commander Uhura Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A123 Michael Owen as Lt. Branson Star Trek Nemesis Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A124 Joseph Ruskin as Son'a Officer [Extremely Limited] Star Trek: Insurrection Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A125 Jonathan Simpson as Young Sarek Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A126 Leonard Nimoy as Spock [Very Limited] Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A127 David Orange as Sleepy Klingon [Limited] Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A128 Vijay Amritraj as Captain Randolph Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A129 Conroy Gedeon as Civilian Agent Star Trek III: The Search For Spock Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A130 John Putch as Journalist Star Trek Generations Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A131 D. Elliot Woods as Starfleet Officer Star Trek+D59 Insurrection Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains
[ ] A132 Airlock Faga as Transporter Technician Star Trek: The Motion Picture Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes & Villains

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
that looks like all of them. Of couse not numbered in the set but you could add the ones done for the "new" Trek movie as well.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fizzbin
posted Hide Post
I was just reading this topic for the first time - please believe me - I was doing so on my iPad which holds 1017 signatures ... yes I do collect variants .... and a double autograph on one card means its twice in there .... 1017 signatures not signed cards.... missing some ... sure ... about 6 or 7 I guess...

Posts: 36 | Location: Rotterdam,The Netherlands | Registered: June 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post