Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twilight Zone Autos
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I agree Logan. I have a few custom cards signed by actors who never signed for the Rittenhouse sets, such as Ivan Dixon, Robert Duvall, Jack Warden, etc. and trying to get Carol Burnett ttm currently. Once I can get a custom Nehemiah Persoff card made I will send one out to him, even though I know he has already signed for Rittenhouse. Steve said he would try to get another TZ set out next year and would love to hear of any actors or actresses I might know of to try to get them to sign cards, but I am sure he has tried to get everyone I can think of already. Sadly there are not that many left, but thankfully we have cards of many of the wonderful performers already thanks to his massive undertaking to a show that deserved no less effort than he put into it.

Posts: 12 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see sets based on the revivals. The 1985 revival had theme music by the Grateful Dead; writers included Greg Bear, Harlan Ellison, Stephen King, George R. R. Martin, Robert McCammon, Robert Silverberg, and J. Michael Straczynski; directors included Martha Coolidge, Wes Craven, Joe Dante, Bill Duke, William Friedkin, and John Milius; and actors included Morgan Freeman, Dan Hedaya, Robert Klein, Garrett Morris, Terry O'Quinn, Annie Potts, M. Emmett Walsh, Bruce Willis, and dozens of other well-known names.

It's a shame the show isn't as appreciated as the first one, but you could get some really nice signed cards from it.

Posts: 2202 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like Rittenhouse isn't quite done with TZ yet! Saw this on their release schedule:

• Twilight Zone Archives (2018)

Hopefully it'll be a full release (maybe with sketches?) but either way, I'm very excited about this! Bouncey Elephant

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
This will definitely be my biggest purchase of 2018! Can’t wait!

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rod Serling cut #2/5 has turned up for sale. I have dreamed about owning one of these ever since I became a non-sport collector back in 2006. This is the first one I've seen since then and it's already higher than what my maximum was going to be. I was thinking about $2000 to $2500 max for me (which is insane, I know), but alas it's already at $2502 with still over 4 days left. Frown I'm assuming there are many other TZ master set collectors who want to get their hands on one of these too to make their collections complete, which is why it's going to go so high. Oh well, maybe someday. Angel

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
An Elizabeth Allen A15 auto recently sold on ebay for $ 300

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Auction for the Rod Serling cut just ended at $5,655.55. Eek Way out of my price range but I can't say I'm not envious of the new owner.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Auction for the Rod Serling cut just ended at $5,655.55. Eek Way out of my price range but I can't say I'm not envious of the new owner.

I am more envious of the seller Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

I am more envious of the seller Big Grin .

Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post