Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Johnny Depp AUTO
 Login/Join

Picture of Ra$
posted
Hi Guys

I bought a Depp Auto today on ebay just wondering does this look ok? i have already compared with Jon on his website and a few other collectors to me it looks fine but just want to make sure 100% its not a fake

I would appreciate your opinion on it and the help

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ra$,

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great to me,Depp does have an awful autograph tho but it is legit.no sign of print or autopen so your fine.if you dont mind?how much was it.bet it wasnt cheap??. Wink

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
Looks great to me,Depp does have an awful autograph tho but it is legit.no sign of print or autopen so your fine.if you dont mind?how much was it.bet it wasnt cheap??. Wink

Thanks for your input glad its good, im glad its not a fake as i wasnt sure but i did my reseach before buying it was 50/50

I agree he does awful autograph

Yeah your right wasnt cheap cost me £450($715)

Now on to hunting down a Angelina Jolie Auto from 1st movie

Cheers!

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ra$:
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:

Thanks for your input glad its good, im glad its not a fake as i wasnt sure but i did my reseach before buying it was 50/50

I agree he does awful autograph

Yeah your right wasnt cheap cost me £450($715)

Now on to hunting down a Angelina Jolie Auto from 1st movie

Cheers!

if you want rare cards?you gotta pay for it.i have seen these top $1000-$1200 so you did pretty well there.

Take extra care with the Jolie,lot of fakes out there but you do seem to know your stuff so good luck Thumb Up

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Whats funny. Is that I have read that both Depp & Jolie are good signers in person or through the mail. Just have to catch them at the right venue.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
Update: I have received Depp Auto this morning with a better image of the card.

posted Hide Post
i actually put some offers in for this card, glad it went to a good home, i was undecided as I like johnny depp but thought that movie sucked.. now if it was a sleepy hollow auto (which dont exist) i would have mortgaged my house for it..

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I strictly want a Johnny Depp autograph card because of his role in the original "A Nightmare on Elm Street."

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drofdarb:
i actually put some offers in for this card, glad it went to a good home, i was undecided as I like johnny depp but thought that movie sucked.. now if it was a sleepy hollow auto (which dont exist) i would have mortgaged my house for it..

Yeah i totally agree with you the movie sucked big time it was the worse i have seen from him as i like most or all of the movie roll plays in them.
but to be honest there isnt any other auto card from him other then this set and i just wanted one as he is one of my favorite actor the reason i blow £££ on it...

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I didn't think the movie was too bad, Depp was the best thing in it for sure, that said, I could never pay for a signature from an actor if I didn't like the film/licence the card came from. But that's just me, I'm pleased you're pleased with it - it's a cool card! Thumb Up

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post