Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Cult Stuff Actor Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff Actor Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I've seen these, apparently produced by Cult Stuff for movie stars to give out at appearances:

JB1- Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)

CMA1- Caroline Munro (James Bond girl)

H1- Hattie Hayridge

Are there others ???

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
SM1 - Sylvester McCoy,

Some autographed versions have appeared in their recent 5th Anniversary Packs. I found CMA-1 and SM-1 in mine.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've seen a Danny John - Jules but I have no info on it I'm afraid.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Danny John was from the Red Dwarf TV show, but who is Hattie Hayridge ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

She is also from Red Dwarf.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Along with Norman Lovett she played the computer. He was in the first two seasons and then she did seasons 3-5 and the Lovett came back for the final seasons.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to Cult Stuff's Facebook page, the Hayridge card was sold by her at shows

Perhaps the other 4 were sold by the actors, as well ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
According to Cult Stuff's Facebook page, the Hayridge card was sold by her at shows

Perhaps the other 4 were sold by the actors, as well ?

I have seen both Sylvester McCoy and Caroline Munro selling them alongside their 8 x 10's at shows. The Sylvester McCoy was also in one of their random sealed boxes..

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One of our fellow collectors brought to my attention another Cult Stuff celebrity card which exists:

Terry Molloy (Dr. Who) TM1 Public Event Promotion Card