Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Doctor Who ccg black value ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Who ccg black value ?
 Login/Join

Picture of wvfan
posted
Hi

Im thinking about moving my Doctor Who balck border ccg cards. I was wondering what the value on the ultra rare 4th Dr and the me errror card is worth. I cant seem to find a value on them in guide or ebay.

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of these cards sold on that auction site on March 23rd.
Listing number is 251482808875

Posts: 64 | Location: Norton Ohio 44203 | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Daleks

Thanks for the info. Now I have idea of how much value to try and get in a trade for it.

Thanks

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post