Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    eBay data breach -- change your password
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

eBay data breach -- change your password
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted
There was a major data breach at eBay. The company is asking all users to change their passwords as soon as possible.

More info here: http://abcnews.go.com/Technolo...word-breach-23809815

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just changed my password now. It was actually much easier than I thought it would be.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Changed mine as well better to be safe!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I hadn't seen the ebay notification yet. I have changed my password as well.

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Very good, please post your new passwords here, so that you don't forget them.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Very good, please post your new passwords here, so that you don't forget them.

Big Grin

They swear it does not affect the PayPal accounts. Don't know about anyone else, but I sure feel safer. Wink

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Uh, now that I think about it, all that stupid junk I've bought so far this year, why, that wasn't me at all, it was a hacker!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post