Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Looking for a Variant Card... True Blood Archives C3 Jessica Hamby Relic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Variant Card... True Blood Archives C3 Jessica Hamby Relic
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
Hello,

I have been looking for a Variant Card of the True Blood Archives C3 - Jessica Hamby Relic.

The Variant Card has some of the Merlotte's Green Logo showing...

Does anyone have one or perhaps seen one for sale?

Please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have been looking for the same thing for any of the Merlotte's costume cards(C1,C3,and C13) and have yet to see one.

Problem is the product did not do very well when first released and there are a lot of unopened boxes out there. Good for me as I picked up an archive box for less than the price of a case Big Grin but not so good if you are looking for those variants Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I have been looking for the same thing for any of the Merlotte's costume cards(C1,C3,and C13) and have yet to see one.

Problem is the product did not do very well when first released and there are a lot of unopened boxes out there. Good for me as I picked up an archive box for less than the price of a case Big Grin but not so good if you are looking for those variants Frown .

Hopefully one of us will get lucky finding one... There is a C1 Variant on the Bay now.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I missed that as there is a spelling mistake in the title Roll Eyes . I know the UK seller who listed it, might ask him if he is open to offers at the next Memorabilia show in March if it does not sell before Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I missed that as there is a spelling mistake in the title Roll Eyes . I know the UK seller who listed it, might ask him if he is open to offers at the next Memorabilia show in March if it does not sell before Smile .

Good luck with that... Never hurts to ask.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Found me a Jessica Hamby Variant Relic Card!!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Thumb Up

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
Congratulations! Thumb Up

Thanks...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Here is a picture of it...