Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Rittenhouse Website ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse Website ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Over the past few weeks, I have gone on the RA website and clicked on the "request new password" link, as I have forgotten mine. I have done this 3 times. Never received a response. Nothing has gone into my spam.

I have also emailed through the 3 email addresses listed on the website. No responses.

Has this happened to anyone else ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Funnily enough, had the exact same problem since they revamped the website. Couldn't view my points or use the message board etc. Sent password reset requests a couple times over the last few months but no emails came through.

A week or so ago I sent an email to the Webmaster address and got a response in a couple of days with my info updated and confirmation of username and password. Can get in now no problem.

Maybe give them a week and them email again?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I submitted a request for their local retailer locator, it took a while but I did get a response.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It has now been well over a week for me. I sent yet another email to the Webmaster, but no response

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I got a box of rewards wrappers back on Monday. It arrived on Jan 6th and after the 3rd attempt mailed back to me on the 25th. The address was correct. I double checked. I sent a message out on Monday. Nothing yet.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When I checked the other day and discovered by log in details did not work I got a reply within 15 minutes after following the on-line instructions.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Is there a problem with the RA site? Since Friday, I'm unable to access it with either Explorer or Chrome. When I try, the site just times out.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they are down right now and I couldn't get on yesterday either. This happens from time to time with them, but it usually doesn't go on this long. I always assume its maintenance or updating. They have a lot of moving parts to that website, so I think they need IT work more than some.

It could also be a security issue, like a denial of service attack, if it stays knocked off for long. Less likely, but possible.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Still not connecting. This seems a bit excessive for normal maintenance.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Robert Kohlbus
posted Hide Post
Our web server suffered a catastrophic hardware failure which forced us to move the site to a new service provider. The process has taken longer than we would have liked, but we hope to have everything restored by tomorrow.

Posts: 279 | Location: Jenkintown, PA | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Robert. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kohlbus:
Our web server suffered a catastrophic hardware failure which forced us to move the site to a new service provider. The process has taken longer than we would have liked, but we hope to have everything restored by tomorrow.

Best wishes for a speedy resolution

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Up and running now

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Up and running now

Not for me yet.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post