Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Rittenhouse Website ?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/8247083296

January 20, 2020, 04:37 PM
David R
Rittenhouse Website ?
Over the past few weeks, I have gone on the RA website and clicked on the "request new password" link, as I have forgotten mine. I have done this 3 times. Never received a response. Nothing has gone into my spam.

I have also emailed through the 3 email addresses listed on the website. No responses.

Has this happened to anyone else ?
January 20, 2020, 04:57 PM
X
Funnily enough, had the exact same problem since they revamped the website. Couldn't view my points or use the message board etc. Sent password reset requests a couple times over the last few months but no emails came through.

A week or so ago I sent an email to the Webmaster address and got a response in a couple of days with my info updated and confirmation of username and password. Can get in now no problem.

Maybe give them a week and them email again?
January 20, 2020, 10:26 PM
webjon
I submitted a request for their local retailer locator, it took a while but I did get a response.
January 28, 2020, 03:58 PM
David R
It has now been well over a week for me. I sent yet another email to the Webmaster, but no response
January 29, 2020, 02:25 PM
barobehere
I got a box of rewards wrappers back on Monday. It arrived on Jan 6th and after the 3rd attempt mailed back to me on the 25th. The address was correct. I double checked. I sent a message out on Monday. Nothing yet.
January 29, 2020, 03:27 PM
JOHN LEVITT
When I checked the other day and discovered by log in details did not work I got a reply within 15 minutes after following the on-line instructions.

regards

John

February 17, 2020, 10:55 AM
Kennywood
Is there a problem with the RA site? Since Friday, I'm unable to access it with either Explorer or Chrome. When I try, the site just times out.

February 17, 2020, 11:39 AM
Raven
Yeah, they are down right now and I couldn't get on yesterday either. This happens from time to time with them, but it usually doesn't go on this long. I always assume its maintenance or updating. They have a lot of moving parts to that website, so I think they need IT work more than some.

It could also be a security issue, like a denial of service attack, if it stays knocked off for long. Less likely, but possible.
February 17, 2020, 06:15 PM
Raven
Still not connecting. This seems a bit excessive for normal maintenance.
February 18, 2020, 03:06 PM
Robert Kohlbus
Our web server suffered a catastrophic hardware failure which forced us to move the site to a new service provider. The process has taken longer than we would have liked, but we hope to have everything restored by tomorrow.

February 18, 2020, 03:16 PM
wolfie
Thanks for the update Robert. Wavey

February 18, 2020, 03:26 PM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kohlbus:
Our web server suffered a catastrophic hardware failure which forced us to move the site to a new service provider. The process has taken longer than we would have liked, but we hope to have everything restored by tomorrow.

Best wishes for a speedy resolution
February 18, 2020, 03:27 PM
hammer
Up and running now
February 18, 2020, 05:19 PM
Logan
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Up and running now

Not for me yet.