Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Piles of Dart Blanks starting to hit the market.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piles of Dart Blanks starting to hit the market.
 Login/Join

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I am soooo conflicted, lol. I totally get the idea you don't want to set up a situation where a card can be forged, 100% but the idea of mutilating wee innocent cards breaks my heart Wink

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I’m not a fan of hole punched cards. I have a couple but find the holes bothersome. I’d settle for a discreet “VOID” or “SAMPLE” on the card back if I had to choose a way to mark these sorts of cards up.

I REALLY like my unsigned Sopranos auto cards of all the big cast who didn’t sign, made available after the Inkworks liquidation. They wouldn’t be as nice with a bullet hole punched in each. Wink

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post