Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Who knows about X-Men Cards?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who knows about X-Men Cards?
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
I've had these cards stored away for over 13 years. Just decided to look them up, get more info but haven't had much luck. I know absolutely NOTHING about these cards or what I can do with them.

Here's the short list:

'94 Flair Bishop
#124 '95 Fleer Ultra X-Overs X-Cutioner's Song
#83 '94 Flair X-Factor
#95 '95 Flair Marvel Annual Ravage 2099
#50 Fleer Ultra X-Men Corsair Super Hero (Joe Kubert)
#61 Fleer Ultra X-Men Blob Super Villain

------------------------------------------------------

*These next cards are all Haunted Mansion

#98 1996 Fleer X-Men Storm
#96 1996 Fleer X-Men Psylocke
#96 Fleer Ultra X-Men Psylocke (Adam Kubert)
#94 Fleer Ultra X-Men Iceman (Andy Kubert)
#97 Fleer Ultra X-Men Rogue (Adam Kubert)
#90 Fleer Ultra X-Men Beast (Andy Kubert)
#92 Fleer Ultra X-Men Cyclops (Adam Kubert)
#91 Fleer Ultra X-Men Colossus
**All cards ending w/ a Kubert name has their name printed on the front of the card. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Are they worth keeping? Is any card worth anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Co2Co,

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: July 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone else will know more, but it looks like they are all base cards. Looks like maybe you had 1 or 2 packs of each? I don't think they are worth all that much to be honest.

its odd though that you only have cards in the 90s number range for the x-men set.

Posts: 88 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thought I would have better luck here, guess not.

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: July 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Luck doesn't factor in to this, they are worth what they are worth no matter where you go on the internet. They look to be base cards and they are most likely only worth a couple/few pennies each. Which means if someone needed them to fill in gaps they could try trading with you for something they have, but shipping them would probably cost more than what they are worth.

How about trying to complete those cards set? We could use another collector in this hobby. Big Grin

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
One suggestion is to visit ebay,com and do a search of some of the cards you list to see what others are getting for similar cards.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
As far I can tell you. Some of the cards you mentioned are "Fleer Ultra 1995 X-Men All Chromium". All the ones with gold print signature of the Kubert family members are the parallel cards. If you have them in Near Mint you can ask for each one from $1 to $2. As far I can tell you the base set of the X-Men Chromium cards was considered common cards.

For the '94 Flair Bishop card is you have card #143 you have one of the "rare popular" value cards of the "94 Flair set. In Near Mint you can ask for it from $1 to $2.

The rest are common cards that in Near Mint are sell from $0.01 to $1.00 in eBay, but their actual value isn't more than $0.30.

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post