Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    My (hopefully) Complete Star Trek Voyager run (Pic heavy)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My (hopefully) Complete Star Trek Voyager run (Pic heavy)
 Login/Join

posted
Thanks to a delivery yesterday, I've completed a one-card-per-signer autograph run for Star Trek Voyager, spread across all the different Voyager / Mixed Trek sets.

If you spot any gaps, please let me know... but be gentle...

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Nice, nice, nice and oh yes, did I mention - VERY NICE!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I've come to be a big fan of the Rittenhouse Captain Proton autograph design. I have the guest star autos, but would love to have the main cast autos with the Proton design in my collection one day!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
I agree - very nice set! I guess you're a big fan of Voyager. Smile

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
JEALOUS! Congrats.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Great set!

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great set. Very jealous, especially of the Jeri auto. Smile

Posts: 39 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That like seriously freakin rocks!!! VERY jealous (STV is my favorite).

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
really awesome!Where do you get these cards,i hope someday i can collect all of them lol

Posts: 2 | Location: london | Registered: February 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a nice collection! Voyager is awesome Big Grin

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Fantastic collection!!! Smile

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SciFiNexus1701
posted Hide Post
Cool Voyager collection!

Posts: 16 | Location: Mayberry, NC  | Registered: April 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post