Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Please help me identify the artist of this Captain America sketch card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help me identify the artist of this Captain America sketch card
 Login/Join

Picture of tiggerhouse
posted
Please help me identify this Captain America sketch card. It doesn't show up in the scan, but it is done in light blue pencil and then inked over.

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It the black panther but I aint got a clue on artist.is there any initials on the back???
Nice sketch Big Grin

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
There are no initials on the back either. I've posted the sketch on Scoundrel hoping someone on there might be able to identify it. But no one has posted a reply there. Frown

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why do a nice piece of art like that and not but your name to it.crazy??the artist should spot his own work and claim it!!!

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
It may be possible that the artist did not finish the sketch. The last thing an artist would do is sign it. Good thing the artist list wasn't too big for Captain America. From what I see it looks like Mark McKenna.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's also possible that this is part of a puzzle, and the artist only signed one part of the puzzle. I've seen that happen quite a bit. . .

Posts: 5421 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post