Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
According to the CS website, they have a new preview pack, only 50 made, and it is shipping now

Contains exclusive cards of all of the upcoming 2016 sets and an exclusive Sherlock Holmes, Hound of the Baskervilles promo card

$ 72 USA, however. Yikes !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
RAGE!

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently alot of the prototypes inserted are 1/1 also Frown

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone wind up getting one of these? I would be curious as to what was in them.

Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hopefully they will be at the NEC Memorabilia show in Birmingham March 19th and I can ask them. Sent an e-mail last week but no response yet and their website is down Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, they are out. The ones I have seen contain the recent (late 2015) Cult Stuff promos for upcoming, 2016 sets (War of the Worlds Illustrated, Hound of the Baskervilles, Ally Fell, etc) plus a bunch of NEW promos and previews:

Sherlock Holmes Hound of the Baskervilles P1C
War of the Worlds Illustrated magnet MP1
Sir Henry Baskerville mini magno promo P1
A Sherlock Strand Magazine magnet

Plus a bunch of foil backed (different colors) test cards on the Erotica sets.

All of these cards can be seen "you know where"

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Alot of these new promos are limited to 50 or less, as only 50 preview packs were made

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also, some have Sherlock "fingerprint" cards (at least 2 different versions) and gold and foil versions (at least 2 different) on the Sherlock MC5 promo from last year

Again, these harder to find ones are random, so you don't get ALL of these in 1 pack

posted Hide Post
I am looking at getting To get one of these but can't find any unboxing vids or pics of the contents. Anyone seen one open?

Posts: 22 | Location: Cyprus | Registered: March 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tollickd:
I am looking at getting To get one of these but can't find any unboxing vids or pics of the contents. Anyone seen one open?

Cult Stuff will be at the NEC Memorabilia this weekend so I will see if I can get a look at one. Bit too pricey for me to buy Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:

Cult Stuff will be at the NEC Memorabilia this weekend so I will see if I can get a look at one. Bit too pricey for me to buy Frown .

Ok thanks

Posts: 22 | Location: Cyprus | Registered: March 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok thanks

Afraid I could not find Cult Stuff at the show and I was told they did not have any cards with them anyway Frown .

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok thanks

Afraid I could not find Cult Stuff at the show and I was told they did not have any cards with them anyway Frown .

Ok thanks for looking Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have there been any new Cult Stuff product released since the Preview pack and the Advs Into the Unknown card set, from back in February ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just bumping this up

Have there been any new Cult Stuff promos or card releases over the past 6 months ?

I have not seen anything since Advs Into the Unknown

Anything coming the rest of 2016 ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did any of these come out ?

Sherlock and the Victorian Martians (due spring 2016)

Illustrated War of the Worlds

Hound of the Baskervilles

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not seen or heard anything since Adventures into the Unknown. Definitely nothing new has been released.

In the past they usually try to have at least one new set ready for the November Memorabilia show at the NEC.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Yes, I have not noticed any new promos since the dealer ones on Advs Into the Unknown and the ones from the preview pack from early 2016

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cult Stuff updated its website this week, saying that new things are coming soon, sometime in the remaining months of 2016

Looks like possibly Sherlock and the Martians and new promos

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a very limited World War 1/2 set shipping first week of September.

Only 35 packs and each one will have a sketch and two memorabilia cards plus assorted promos.