Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Authorcards
 Login/Join

Picture of pcetodd
posted
Anyone familiar with Authorcards, from Authorcards International in 1994? They all appear to be children's book authors. The color fronts have a photo of the author surrounded by a frame of graphics, all different. The backs are unnumbered, white with black text, and give bio info and a list of each one's works up to 1994.

That's it. I want to learn what they are and where they come from.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
65 views and nothing? I'm kind of surprised.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Todd,

Maybe they're all like me. It sounds familiar but I don't have any. I will keep my eyes open for you now, though. That's the kind of thing I would pick up if it's cheap.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
65 views and nothing? I'm kind of surprised.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I did a Google search and found someone who has these. No pictures though.

1994 AuthorCards #NNO David Adler
1994 AuthorCards #NNO Jim Arnosky
1994 AuthorCards #NNO Joseph Bruchac
1994 AuthorCards #NNO Lynne Cherry
1994 AuthorCards #NNO Nikki Grimes
1994 AuthorCards #NNO Ruth Heller
1994 AuthorCards #NNO Jonathan London
1994 AuthorCards #NNO Ann McGovern
1994 AuthorCards #NNO Paul Zelinsky

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I have a hundred count box almost full with them. No dupes. I am 99 percent sure they didn't come from packs, but haven't had luck yet on finding their original source.