Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

258 West ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone have any contact info for the company? I've emailed through its website, and even used the direct email that I've used in the past, to inquire about some products. Sent at least 4 or 5 emails over the past two months--- no response whatsoever...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Marco posts on this site regularly, have you tried contacting him through his profile?

His user name is on this site is;

MrBlueofnyc

his contact details are in his public profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: treksearcher,

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I will try that. Looks like he hasn't posted on Card Talk here since April, unless I am mistaken

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Does anyone have any contact info for the company? I've emailed through its website, and even used the direct email that I've used in the past, to inquire about some products. Sent at least 4 or 5 emails over the past two months--- no response whatsoever...

I got your emails about the promos, I am just really busy getting ready for SDCC and just did 8 shows over 8 weekends just trying to catch up.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see what you're planning for SDCC!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post