Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What is the Hardest to Find/Most Valuable Sealed Box ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the Hardest to Find/Most Valuable Sealed Box ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
regarding Batman and the overpower gaming cards, I recall back in 1995, they were tough to find. I think they were 1 per 5 boxes or so, and those were the days before ebay. So you had to rely upon the local card dealer breaking boxes to get them, or finding one on your own in the packs !

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Charmed Season One & Power of Three.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info chesspieceface. The weird thing is, I didn't get a sketch when I opened the box, but kept two packs sealed. So one of these two packs must have a sketch in it!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Ohhhh-kay, talk about a "Hot" pack.
Those two packs (just to be safe) should be worth at least $150 or so, sealed as they are.
I don't remember any "dud" boxes of these, so one of them should hold a sketch.

Since they are your own packs, you can probably figure out exactly which one has the sketch in it without opening them. Since the sketch is on a flat stock card, the cards would slide a bit differently if pressed against one another. The value of the sketches (based on artist) range from about $40 to $500, which is what I'd based my $150 estimate on. The sealed box should be at least $200, easy. Stan Lee is the best autograph at about $100.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post