Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Wars Force Attax Series 2 Limited Edition Card 4?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Force Attax Series 2 Limited Edition Card 4?
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi everyone,

I've just joined specifically to post this question, so please excuse me if I've posted it in the wrong place.

I'm in the UK and my young son is collecting the Star Wars Force Attax Series 2 cards. I have found mention online that there are FOUR limited edition cards. LE1 is with the binder, LE2 is with the tin, LE3 is with the current issue of Star Wars comic, but I can't find any mention anywhere as to where I can find Limited Edition Card 4! I know it exists, as I can see people selling them on ebay.

Can anyone tell me where I can find one (other than entering a bidding war on ebay, which is my last resort).

Thanks in advance

Posts: 2 | Location: UK | Registered: November 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found out elsewhere that it apparantly only available in Germany. They sure make collecting these things difficult!

Posts: 2 | Location: UK | Registered: November 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
At least you get the cards. I don't even know if Topps is still releasing the Attax stuff in the States. I bought some of the WWE Slam Attax cards and saw some baseball Attax packs, but haven't seen anything new recently. We never got the Star Wars sets.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dstrohmeng,

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
These sets are great to collect with the kids but the LE policy is sometimes pretty strange. I can't remember but there was something similar with the 1st series which pushed a LE card up to £10 on eBay due to availability, ouch.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
LE4 is apparently inserted into packs, I remember this being the case with series 1 at a rate of one per so many boxes (2 springs to mind). I've never managed any from my box breaks though for series 2 (or series 1 for that matter).

LE4 is definatly available in English and German versions, just look at that auction site for images.

I'm still after this card plus some Force Masters for this set plus boxes and a binder for the German version.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post