Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Non-sport cards in MN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non-sport cards in MN
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi all!

Does anyone know of any place in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area or anywhere for that manner, in Minnesota, that sells non-sport cards?

Thanks

Posts: 5 | Location: Brooklyn Center, MN | Registered: July 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Try the yellow pages, or the city site, should have something! I go to a card shop in Thunder Bay when I have to go to the city, as I live across the border in Ontario and have no card shops in my small town! Most of my card purchases are pretty much online, like most others, unless you are in a place big enough to have a card shop or at least bigger stores that carry cards like Wal-Mart!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post