Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    what has everyone been collecting lately?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what has everyone been collecting lately?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I have really tried to focus my collecting in the last three months. I have gone back exclusively to building up my Indiana Jones Heritage collection. Specifically trying to edge towards an artist master set, and collect multiples of a very small number of favourite artists, of which Kilian Plunkett is top of the list.

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've mostly been buying Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the last year or so. I got to that party extremely late. But I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Rittenhouse "set", however they choose to release it. Smile

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sent you pm last night. Let me know what you're missing.

NL

quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Losing my job in September but the brakes on any cards sets I hadn't already paid for. I have mostly just been working on what I can trade for. I have a little money saved for the Chicago show and I will try to get base sets and some inserts from sets I had to pass on, such as Bates Motel, Arrow, and Sons of Anarchy Seasons 6&7. I am starting a part-time job next week but my card budget is next to non-existant.

The last set I opened was Supernatural S4-6. I would love to finish up Downton Abbey, Tudors or the True Blood sets.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I've been filling in lower end holes in my Game of Thrones collection.

I also just bought a 6 card relic lot purely for 1 very rare card, and am hoping to sell the other 5 to recoup some of the cost, especially as the seller used GSP.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I started American Horror Story Season 1 but honestly after a box (Despite it being £35 inc. P&P no extras) I was disappointed by the quality and break I got so I gave up on that.

I went to a convention a few months back and was itching to start collecting Bates Motel but one box was £80 Shake Head

I was collecting Big Bang Theory but that got stupidly expensive from the start.

I've been lurking around the Bay trying to fill in cards from my Charmed sets.

Had considered starting to collect older sets because they're cheaper and easier to complete but not sure if it's just the 'card itch' rather than actually wanting to fill my house up with cards again.

This is more of 'what I gave up on collecting' due to being broke these days. Not to put a damper on things. If I had more cash I'd be pursuing those sets named above and newer ones. Excited to see the new Buffy I might grab a few packs if I see them in UK stores. I tend to get luck with autographs in random packs.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post