Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Trading Cards on Seth Meyers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trading Cards on Seth Meyers
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Awesome! The Meyers show will soon be the best of all of them, he just needs to get the hang of hosting duties, but they've got good writers and a promising roster of actors (likely some of the writers) to perform the comedy bits along with him during the first part of the show.

Seth has been having people who were on Saturday Night Live with him as guests and they've been talking about doing "Second Chance Theatre", which would consist certain comedy sketches performed on "Late Night" that, for whatever reason, didn't get on to SNL, so hopefully, that'll come to pass. Maybe it'll be his 1st Anniversary show when the time comes.

Last night's show was actually the first one I missed, so thanks for sharing this. I wouldn't be surprised if something related to comic books happens at one point, as Meyers is a fan of those as well, and is even a published writer of one, having teamed up with SNL castmate Bill "Stefon" Hader for a one-shot Spider-Man Halloween special issues a few years ago.

There was also a promo pack of trading cards for Myers' show "The Awesomes" given out at Comic-Con last year, so I'm sure he got a thrill out of that. No gum in those, though.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Brilliant!

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post