Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Identi-Sketch Thread. . .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Identi-Sketch Thread. . .
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted
I didn't want to pollute the Identi-card thread, but I can't seem to figure out the character on this sketch I picked up on COMC -- anyone know who this is?

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I believe that is Stature, AKA Cassandra Lang.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I believe that is Stature, AKA Cassandra Lang.

If you've seen Antman or Antman & the Wasp then you've seen her as Scott Lang's daughter.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Just another of those characters that grows on you.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Just another of those characters that grows on you.

While Scott's daughter, she's essentially taken Hank Pym's career path - first as Stinger (Antman/Yellowjacket equivalent) and then Stature (Goliath equivalent).

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you all! Never would have found that, and that explains the perspective on the sketch too.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post