Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inkworks SDCC Avatar
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I have been reading through older posts and have read one wich i now can not find regarding these scavenger hunt cards
The person that put up the post said or intimated that these cards were also issued at other conventions
If they were also issued at other conventions is there any way that the various conventions cards of this series can be identified or they all the same as the SDCC cards
Thanks
Piko

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It must of been it seemed to be in a different format not a list but can not pick anything else up
But I now see that the date 2011 is in the frame so they can not be the Inkworks version
Thanks

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Here's what the SDCC set looks like, for the curious.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post