Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Opened my brand new STUDS trading cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opened my brand new STUDS trading cards
 Login/Join

Picture of Tomsche
posted
Yes, my Lego trading card set has a FULL base set, woop woop. Love the series in all honesty, now to start hunting for the promos and the autograph cards...

http://tomsche69.blogspot.be/2...pening-my-boxes.html

STUDS promos

Posts: 14 | Location: Antwerp | Registered: March 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the box break the photos!
I had no idea these even existed.

(I've been only able to find a few of the Minifigures series 12. These cards might fill the void until I can find more.)

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
Interesting.

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I tried emailing the guy who did the Kickstarter in 2012, to ask about the exclusive KS (Kickstarter) promos and the other obscure promos given out in 2012, aside from the easy to find P1 and P2 from San Diego.

Unfortunately, no response from him...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
I opened two boxes of this product as well. I must say this was a fun set to open. I was even lucky enough to pull a sketch card. The only bad part was that my first box was short 2 common cards to make a complete set, and my second box was 5 cards short of making a common set. All in all it I would grade this set a B+.

If anyone is looking to trade, I'm looking for these cards:

common cards 6, 30, 30, 31, 41, 47, 47, 48, 48, 50, 71, 71, 82, 82

And I'm also looking for some of the Brickforge weapons that have the 10% coupon code bfsshow2014.

I have an assortment of commons, Brickforge weapons, a couple of the mini cards, autos, and some of the promos (PvC1, PvC2 Pigs vs Cows). tiggerhouse13@gmail.com

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tiggerhouse, are you looking to part with your promos ? Please contact me

David

mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post