Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Game of Thrones Season 2???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 2???
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted
Since I have been diligently collecting Season 1's cards/autos, I have been wondering if there is a Season 2 in the works. This has been by far the best show on TV in a looooooooong time. I have referred it to several people and now have a few of them collecting the auto cards too!

Twak "To be the man, you gotta beat the man!"

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Guess not.....

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Season 2 cards are definitely coming but probably not until next year. I would guess around the time Season 3 airs on TV. Steve on the RA boards has already said that Sophie Turner, Iain Glen, Gethin Anthony, and Natalia Tena are signing cards.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Considering the first set just came out a couple of months ago, I doubt we'll be hearing about one for a while. That said, it was very big and I'm sure there'll be more sets in the future.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to season 2 as well, hopefully RA will include sketch cards. I think they add a lot to a set.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I'd honestly be suprised if there wasn't a follow up set! I haven't heard any news yet.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.....looking forward to another set. I have not been this excited about a card series since.....I dunno when.

Picture of robwaddle
posted Hide Post
Still a long way to go with my S1 set, but lookin' forward to S2!!

Posts: 372 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robwaddle:
Still a long way to go with my S1 set, but lookin' forward to S2!!

I am in the same situtation, but can't wait for season 2 whenever it comes out.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Really looking forward to a Season 2 set, I have finally finished my S1 master set (my first true master set yay! Elephant) and would love to see maybe a couple of costume and prop cards added to S2.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to this release as well but wish they would stick with one type of auto format. I bought 1 box of S1 to get me started and ended up with the same auto but in different formats.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I've barely even started season 1 lol.

Congrats on the master set Juelle Big Grin

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
I've barely even started season 1 lol.

Congrats on the master set Juelle Big Grin

Thanks Sidewinder Smile It has been a very fun set to collect.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Saw this on the Rittenhouse Facebook page the other day which made me happy.

*Current Release Schedule for Upcoming Rittenhouse Archives Products*
• Game of Thrones: Season Two (05/22/2013)

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Saw this on the Rittenhouse Facebook page the other day which made me happy.

*Current Release Schedule for Upcoming Rittenhouse Archives Products*
• Game of Thrones: Season Two (05/22/2013)

Thank you for the update Lovemesomecards, that is excellent news Bouncey gives me a bit of time to start saving...

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
shame it isn't May 3rd so it hits the Philly show Big Grin

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robwaddle
posted Hide Post
Any info other than release date yet?????

Posts: 372 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I read somwhere that this release will have costume and prop cards.May well get a case if thats true Big Grin ,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I read somwhere that this release will have costume and prop cards.May well get a case if thats true Big Grin ,

Read also somwhere about sketch cards...that would be great !!!

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to this set. If there are sketches hopefully its one per box, not case.