Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Trek.anyone else think they should start again

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/7787043695

January 03, 2011, 04:19 PM
pmw1
Star Trek.anyone else think they should start again
with the latest and newest star trek set almost upon us,star trek remastered.anyone else think Rittenshouse should start again with the numbering of autograph cards??
for example.the autos start with a204 and the dual auto cards are 16 strong,numbered to 23???
the mind boggles??a new set with more holes in it than swiss chesse??
January 03, 2011, 11:17 PM
Raven
No, I like the autograph numbering system as it is. Smile
January 04, 2011, 07:15 AM
ajdedo
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
For one thing, there's a chance (remote, though it be) that two different autograph cards with the same number (ex: A1) could be confusing. Someone buying one version of the A1 card might wind up with the other version.

TWO !!??!! How about 16?

A1 - Stweart (Season 7)
A1 - Shatner (TOS 1)
A1 - Mulgrew (Voyager Profiles)
A1 - Avery Brooks (Complete DS9)
A1 - Stewart (Insurrection)
A1 - Shatner (Animated)
A1 - Mulgrew (Voyager CTH)
A1 - Alexander Siddig (MFTF)
A1 - Stewart (Cinema 2000)
A1 - Joanne Linville (35th)
A1 - Montalban (Complete Movies)
A1 - Keating (Enterprise)
A1 - Martha Hackett (Women of Voyager)
A1 - Manu intiraymi (Complete Voyager)
A1 - Denise Crosby (Women in Motion)
A1 - Stewart (TNG Profiles)

Did I miss any?

I hardly think another A1 will make much of difference in an already convoluted and saturated maze of autographs and sets.

What I find much more discouraging, are the Autograph cards without any numerating at all. I'm still not sure which SG Atlantis cards I'm missing. I'm thinking of giving up that set completely because of that. Give me another A1 anyday.
January 04, 2011, 09:25 AM
archifou
quote:
I hardly think another A1 will make much of difference in an already convoluted and saturated maze of autographs and sets.

I don't agree either. I prefer continuing the numbering where we are.
That will be a big achievement if you can go trough over 300 signers about TOS!!!!

Can't wait for the series on January 26th ;-)
January 05, 2011, 08:53 PM
tangent
quote:
I'm still not sure which SG Atlantis cards I'm missing. I'm thinking of giving up that set completely because of that. Give me another A1 anyday.

[OT sorry] This shouldn't be too much of a problem. Checklists are available on the Rittenhouse site as well as Jeff's checklist site. Atlantis autos are only in the Atlantis sets and the Heroes set.