Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Hannibal Trading Cards - Research Survey!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hannibal Trading Cards - Research Survey!
 Login/Join

posted
Hey all,

I'm currently working on producing my own card set for NBC's Hannibal and I'm trying to put together a proposal for a few people I've been speaking with regarding producing the card set.

Would anyone here be interested? I've put together a short survey here: https://hannibalcards.typeform.com/to/Tu82ht

Would mean a great deal if you could help fill it in if this is something that would interest you.

Posts: 14 | Location: Belfast | Registered: January 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Completed!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Done the survey, best of luck getting this done Thumb Up .

You might want to talk to current UK manufacturers about the best way to produce the cards and avoid pitfalls.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Completed. Couple of repeat questions that effectively ask the same thing but otherwise well thought.
Though if in Belfast, why come at it from a US point of view and price point?

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Done the survey, best of luck getting this done Thumb Up .

You might want to talk to current UK manufacturers about the best way to produce the cards and avoid pitfalls.
or how not to produce card sets

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spencer Quist:
Completed. Couple of repeat questions that effectively ask the same thing but otherwise well thought.
Though if in Belfast, why come at it from a US point of view and price point?

Yeah, I was trying to cover a lot of bases but keep it general enough that people who have previously no interest in the hobby might understand.

Dollars are just for simplicity, think easier for people in other countries to understand USD then GBP. Least that's what I've found in the past.

Posts: 14 | Location: Belfast | Registered: January 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Belfast Smile I didn't do your survey as I have no interest in Hannibal cards, but I am in Belfast so thought I should say hi. So, hi Smile

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
Belfast Smile I didn't do your survey as I have no interest in Hannibal cards, but I am in Belfast so thought I should say hi. So, hi Smile

Hah, that's cool! Hello!

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Yesterday Hannibal fans crashed the Prop Store Server trying to buy some of the 1300 costumes and props from the show. It was wild. Before the crash I saw and item go from 100 to 1000 dollars in less then a minute. I will do your survey this week when I have more time.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Even though this was 2016 I've only just come back to the forums so I filled this in out of curiosity. Ambitious project.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post