Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Hannibal Trading Cards - Research Survey!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/7767055186

March 31, 2016, 10:36 PM
nublarfan33
Hannibal Trading Cards - Research Survey!
Hey all,

I'm currently working on producing my own card set for NBC's Hannibal and I'm trying to put together a proposal for a few people I've been speaking with regarding producing the card set.

Would anyone here be interested? I've put together a short survey here: https://hannibalcards.typeform.com/to/Tu82ht

Would mean a great deal if you could help fill it in if this is something that would interest you.
April 01, 2016, 02:07 PM
X
Completed!
April 01, 2016, 02:32 PM
Triple-Frog
Done the survey, best of luck getting this done Thumb Up .

You might want to talk to current UK manufacturers about the best way to produce the cards and avoid pitfalls.
April 01, 2016, 04:25 PM
Spencer Quist
Completed. Couple of repeat questions that effectively ask the same thing but otherwise well thought.
Though if in Belfast, why come at it from a US point of view and price point?

April 01, 2016, 04:50 PM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Done the survey, best of luck getting this done Thumb Up .

You might want to talk to current UK manufacturers about the best way to produce the cards and avoid pitfalls.
or how not to produce card sets
April 01, 2016, 07:11 PM
nublarfan33
quote:
Originally posted by Spencer Quist:
Completed. Couple of repeat questions that effectively ask the same thing but otherwise well thought.
Though if in Belfast, why come at it from a US point of view and price point?

Yeah, I was trying to cover a lot of bases but keep it general enough that people who have previously no interest in the hobby might understand.

Dollars are just for simplicity, think easier for people in other countries to understand USD then GBP. Least that's what I've found in the past.
April 02, 2016, 04:15 AM
tangent
Belfast Smile I didn't do your survey as I have no interest in Hannibal cards, but I am in Belfast so thought I should say hi. So, hi Smile
April 02, 2016, 06:40 AM
nublarfan33
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
Belfast Smile I didn't do your survey as I have no interest in Hannibal cards, but I am in Belfast so thought I should say hi. So, hi Smile

Hah, that's cool! Hello!
April 05, 2016, 10:38 AM
barobehere
Yesterday Hannibal fans crashed the Prop Store Server trying to buy some of the 1300 costumes and props from the show. It was wild. Before the crash I saw and item go from 100 to 1000 dollars in less then a minute. I will do your survey this week when I have more time.
May 17, 2018, 08:21 PM
TC00
Even though this was 2016 I've only just come back to the forums so I filled this in out of curiosity. Ambitious project.