Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Roswell Season 1.A1 Jonathan Frakes auto card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roswell Season 1.A1 Jonathan Frakes auto card
 Login/Join

posted
hi all

bought this not long ago and just noticed that my auto card as a great big sticker on the back of it.could someone check if theirs as one please!!never seen this before on any autograph card.strange?

thanks

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
YES That card has this Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks Tom.i feel better now.his autograph is too expensive on a Star Trek card so i have to live with a Rosswell one.even though i have never seen the show.just happy to have his autograph on a legit card.thanks again Thumb Up

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post