Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    How much is too much for buying cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How much is too much for buying cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Totally forgot about that "Wizard of Oz" dress material card. I wonder how many more have been released from "pack purgatory" in the last 5 years?

Posts: 684 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
There were supposed to be only 8 made and I would be surprised if they were not all sitting in collections. Those packs became hot for that card alone, but I can't recall ever seeing any actual tracking for it.

The material was taken from the inside hem I believe, so there was no damage to the dress that I think is in a museum somewhere. It makes for one of those rare cards that sounds real cool, but when you considered that its a minuscule piece of hidden excess cloth going for thousands of dollars, well it's certainly a strange hobby. Big Grin

Posts: 10420 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post