Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    007 World Is Not Enough
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

007 World Is Not Enough
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted
Hey,

I didn't know where to post this? Roll Eyes

I just started working on this set and have 2 questions:

1. How difficult is the binder to get hold of?

2. What was the average ratio of autos per box/case?

Since this set is from 1999 I guess it might be like Charmed Season 1 with no Auto/box guarantee but it was about 1 auto/3 boxes.

Any helps appreciated. Thumb Up

Sorry if I posted in the wrong area Twak

Thanks,

TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure how rare the binders were, I have seen a few at various card shows....The autographs were roughtly what you said 1 in 3 but were all via redemption.
Best of luck with your collection...

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
The binder is not hard to get, they just pop up infrequently. £20, give or take, should do it. It's not GoldenEye!

As AUST says, autos were approx. all via redemption so not worth getting boxes if you are looking for autos. Besides since Inkworks hung onto all their excess Bond stock when they should have destroyed it, it has since been dumped on eBay and all 6 autos are readily available and MUCH cheaper than they used to be.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
TC00, e-mail sent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the help Smile

TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post