Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Fast, Faster, Light speed!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fast, Faster, Light speed!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
I've grizzled enough times on this forum about parcels taking forever to get to me (two weeks a go a parcel took 9 weeks from Florida to New Zealand)

Well let me tell you this - a parcel arrived this morning(Sat. 9th November) from the UK that was paid for by Paypal on the 5th November. Wow! Half way around the world, UK to NZ in 4 days Now that's what I call warp speed!!

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btlfannz:
I've grizzled enough times on this forum about parcels taking forever to get to me (two weeks a go a parcel took 9 weeks from Florida to New Zealand)

Well let me tell you this - a parcel arrived this morning(Sat. 9th November) from the UK that was paid for by Paypal on the 5th November. Wow! Half way around the world, UK to NZ in 4 days Now that's what I call warp speed!!
The Royal Mail was recently given away to the private sector, so no doubt they are giving everyone a 'big kick' so that they can claim what a really good thing this was. Normal service and below will undoubtedly be returning in the New Year.

I've also seen some rapid deliveries overseas in the past few weeks with record times for items I've sent to both the USA and France. But to balance this over the same period, two packages I sent within the UK have failed to arrive and a package sent to me from France is still in transit more than two weeks after it was posted. So don't get too enthusiastic about any improvements just yet Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
My packages to the UK have been arriving in around 6 days for First Class which is great. What is odd though is it can take 2 weeks to get updated tracking information. The last one I sent October 30, arrived November 5th, and the first tracking update email arrived today. I was starting to worry about it.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post