Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Archive Boxes
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

I think a Berman recently sold for around $200 didn't it?

I think the Berman is not included in the archive box since it's an incentive and that archive box states it only contains all pack inserted bonus cards. I may be wrong about that though. Still an excellent buy either way. Thumb Up

I thought that too, but according to Allender's site the Quotable Archive boxes include both case incentives as well as all inserts in the packs (does not say it has all the base cards).

By the way...my Heroes Archives box included both the case topper auto and 3 case incentive auto.

Please pose pics when you open it,if you want to trade sealed or open please let me know??

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:"Archive boxes contain at least one of every card inserted in packs, as well as both multi-case incentives. The only cards not included for a true master set are all 4 box-topper sketches, the 5 promos, and costume card C22. The 9 Starfleet's Finest cards found in the archive boxes all have matching numbers."

Wow. That's very good. 3 Case + 6 Case + Matching Starfleet's finest. I didn't expect that. I've always ignored this set because it seemed too much of a hodge-podge of sets and styles. But the Archive Box was definitely a good deal. My quick guess is about $1000 worth of cards. Good job.

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird:
I actually bought one of the "Complete ST DS9". It did have every insert in it BUT it didnt have a full set of the base cards. >_< lol

My first Archive Box was a CDS9 too! I got the same thing. All the inserts and autos, but I was 6 cards short of the base set. lol. In fact, I got a lot of extra inserts. I think I had 2 or 3 extra Alternate Realities and Gallery Cards, as well as several more Allies and Enemies and whatever the other ones were. Suited me fine. Except you discover pretty quick, it's much easier to buy a single insert card than it is to buy, say, card number 68 from the base set. ;-)

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post