Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Quotable James Bond QS22 Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quotable James Bond QS22 Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I received my Rittenhouse Rewards card last month, and noticed that the material/coating on the corner seems to be peeling off. It is very odd. I thought I heard someone say that this was also a problem on the chase in the most recent Bond set by Rittenhouse. Anyone know ?

Posts: 4719 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Quotable chase set for the Bond Autographs & Relics set had several 'peeling' cards. The quality was quite poor.
I got the Rittenhouse Rewards card for that set and it was actually in perfect condition, but the pack-pulled Quotables had several faulty cards. I know other members had the same problem.

I'm not sure Rittenhouse have commented on the issue..yet.

Posts: 423 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
My rewards card had very slight peeling, like the last two cards in the quotable chase set.

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Noticed this light peeling too.

Also the QS22 was sent in a toploader but no "penny sleeve" so it was free to move around a bit during shipping.

Not complaining but these rewards cards fetch higher prices these days so maybe Rittenhouse should sleeve them before shipping?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Mine was the same. I contacted them and sent it back for another, which was fine.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post