Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    My Indiana Jones Heritage Collection... just need Spielberg!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Indiana Jones Heritage Collection... just need Spielberg!
 Login/Join

posted
If anyone has a Spielberg or knows of anyone with one, it would be greatly appreciated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 10 | Location: Pleasanton, California | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's absolutely amazing. Now, who's this guy Spielberg you're talking about?

Posts: 2508 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Fantastic collection, thanks for posting the picture. Thumb Up

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Indy Heritage was a great set an I always thought the autos looked really nice. A rare design where the bright silver stickers look good. Not to mention some fantastic signers who are as important to Star Wars as Indy, and who will likely never sign again.

Thanks for sharing an impressive collection.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Well done Thumb Up . Supposedly there were only 8 made of each Ford, Spielberg and Lucas and you caught 2 of the 3.

It's a shame that the 2 cuts were 1/1s. If they had produced 8 each, and I do think that would have been possible at the time, then at least 8 master sets could have been made. Not that they would have been made, just that its better odds than "there can be only one". Big Grin

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post