Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Archive only cards
 Login/Join
 
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
To be honest there's now closure on this topic as I happened to get a good deal on an archive box. But its still not trading cards!! I still have mixed feelings on it though.

Thanks to all who input above, it was a spur of a moment post, but I think it was a useful release, and the feedback positive.
 
Posts: 1774 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
So have you opened that archive box or will it stay sealed? Wavey
 
Posts: 9443 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
So have you opened that archive box or will it stay sealed? Wavey


Isn't that the 6 million dollar question. At present I haven't opened it. You can only open it once. I may buy a single box just to open it. I'm in unknown territory I can tell you.
 
Posts: 1774 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
what archive box did you get?

____________________
Today is a Good Day to Buy!
 
Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
What kinds of archive boxes are there? I haven't got an empty one have I? Eek
 
Posts: 1774 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
What kinds of archive boxes are there? I haven't got an empty one have I? Eek


you have if it's the one i sold ya. Big Grin Wavey

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 28778 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
AGENTS of SHIELD Archive Exclusives

18-Case Incentive:
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season Two Archive Box, exclusive Silver Signature Autograph Cards signed by Clark Gregg (Director Phil Coulson), Chloe Bennett (Agent Skye), Ming-Na Wen(Agent Melinda May), Brett Dalton (Grant Ward), Iain De Caestecker (Agent Leo Fitz), Elizabeth Henstridge (Agent Jemma Simmons), and Hayley Atwell (Agent Peggy Carter) !

____________________
Today is a Good Day to Buy!
 
Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:
AGENTS of SHIELD Archive Exclusives

18-Case Incentive:
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season Two Archive Box, exclusive Silver Signature Autograph Cards signed by Clark Gregg (Director Phil Coulson), Chloe Bennett (Agent Skye), Ming-Na Wen(Agent Melinda May), Brett Dalton (Grant Ward), Iain De Caestecker (Agent Leo Fitz), Elizabeth Henstridge (Agent Jemma Simmons), and Hayley Atwell (Agent Peggy Carter) !


I don't usually get so negative but seriously, what is the point of having that many archive box exclusives for one set? I don't know what's going on anymore but it seems like the companies are trying hard to one-up each other in silliness and bring an end to this "hobby" as quick as possible. Roll Eyes
 
Posts: 2136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
I don't usually get so negative but seriously, what is the point of having that many archive box exclusives for one set? I don't know what's going on anymore but it seems like the companies are trying hard to one-up each other in silliness and bring an end to this "hobby" as quick as possible. Roll Eyes


The point is additional revenue for distributors and large dealers. Who else wants 18 cases of anything? It's to give them something they know they can sell as compensation for placing large orders on product that they might not be able to sell.
 
Posts: 9443 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:
what archive box did you get?


Continuum season 3! Sorry I didn't understand your question, and Wolfies archive boxes are always empty Wavey
 
Posts: 1774 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 


© Non-Sport Update 2013