Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Does anyone know anything about these 2 promo strips, marvel, comic images
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone know anything about these 2 promo strips, marvel, comic images
 Login/Join

posted
i have these 2 4 card promo strips from comic images. They are from 1992. each one is a 4 card strip. two diffrent versions. One seems to be prism, the other sort of a refractor. can anyone give the real story behind these and if they are rare or common. thank you.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They do remind me of the stuff that was given away in Previews back in the day??

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lord i hope not.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by peterc:
lord i hope not.

Dont be too hasty??i cant see many keeping them??you could be on to a good thing?? Wink

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I never realized there was two different ones. I have one or two, somewhere.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To be honest. I have not had great response on these. I do not know why as I have never seen these before elsewhere except for the one person with an asking price of almost $800 on a certain site. Thats for just one. I have both versions and cant even get watchers on it at a fraction of that. Mad
SIDE NOTE: these scans I posted here were done at UPS store, as PDF and the lady who did em cut off the bottom part of the strip. They promised me it would all fit. And they had the nerve to charge me an extra $2.00 for internet useage? I didnt even touch their computers.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
LOL, sorry, but $800 is crazy. There's none on ebay right now, but I've seen them cheap around $20. I'm a cheap *******, so I doubt I paid over $10 for the one I have. I'll go see if I can find it to see which one I have.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
theres three on ebay. my two and the other guys. Im not sure what exactly this thing is called so I have it under marvel 4 card uncut prism and marvel 4 card uncut refractor. the other guy is using

1990's MARVEL FRACTAL