Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MEGHAN MARKLE
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Only 1 Crypto auto on ebay now with an asking price of $ 3400.00. I don't see any others that sold recently.

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Only 1 Crypto auto on ebay now with an asking price of $ 3400.00. I don't see any others that sold recently.

When she was a royal, she was forbidden to sign autographs, for profit or not. How long will it be before Meghan realizes she is missing an opportunity?

The card had value because she wouldn't be signing anymore. All bets are off now. I'm seeing duals in their future. Big Grin

Posts: 10409 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
When she was a royal, she was forbidden to sign autographs, for profit or not. How long will it be before Meghan realizes she is missing an opportunity?

The card had value because she wouldn't be signing anymore. All bets are off now. I'm seeing duals in their future. Big Grin
Technically, she still is a royal so signing autographs could still be forbidden. Stepping down from royal duties doesn't take her off the royals list as she is still married to a potential heir to the throne.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I don't think the Sussexs care too much about technicalities anymore, but you are correct. It will take an Act of Parliament to remove their titles. I believe it's being debated now. Can't imagine why. Wink

Posts: 10409 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think the Sussexs care too much about technicalities anymore, but you are correct. It will take an Act of Parliament to remove their titles. I believe it's being debated now. Can't imagine why. Wink
I believe a Private Member's Bill is being put forward next week, so the subject will be debated in Parliament but without direct Government support nothing will change.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
"The Duchess of Disrespect" I have not watched it but not hearing good things about the Netflix special.

Netflix thinks that if you like them or dislike them, you will still watch it. The worst thing you can do is ignore them. That's my plan. Wink

Well, darn, now I have to watch it twice.
Mad

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
"The Duchess of Disrespect" I have not watched it but not hearing good things about the Netflix special.

Netflix thinks that if you like them or dislike them, you will still watch it. The worst thing you can do is ignore them. That's my plan. Wink

Well, darn, now I have to watch it twice.
Mad

Oscar Wilde said something along the lines of: the thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about at all.
To me they are the couple that shall not be named. Wink Big Grin
Disappointed that Netflix count the down votes as viewed. There's my plan done with. Roll Eyes Big Grin

Technically the ginger whinger is still in line to the throne, but unless he and wifey-poos bump off Charles, William and all 3 of the kids, they have about as much chance as me of becoming monarch. Big Grin

Posts: 423 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog Witch:

but unless he and wifey-poos bump off Charles, William and all 3 of the kids,

Big Grin

Hey now there's an idea, i'm not doing anything next week, Smokin' Metal

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog Witch:

but unless he and wifey-poos bump off Charles, William and all 3 of the kids,

Big Grin

Hey now there's an idea, i'm not doing anything next week, Smokin' Metal

I would be with you in theory...but as a whole other thing of replacing the monarchy. Well, voting worked out so well the last time we picked a leader. Boris anyone?! Big Grin And Tory members picking Liz Truss...hmm the accident of birth into a royal family isn't looking too bad on the back of that shambles. lol

Posts: 423 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post