Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    ARAGON TRADING CARD FAN CONTEST!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ARAGON TRADING CARD FAN CONTEST!
 Login/Join

posted
I have always felt so fortunate to be able to say I'm a professional artist. I'm blessed, but, I know very well, this 25 year career would not have come into fruition if not for the fan base.
So, as a form of thank you, I thought of a fun contest.
Here is the scoop.
I'm working on a trading card project which shall feature my work. I was about to contact a few professional friends to write the captions on the back, then it occurred to me.....
Why not offer fans of my work the opportunity for trading card immortality and some creativity!
YES!
You'll be writing the caption on the back of the trading card featuring my artwork in this new upcoming set.

Now, what I need for you to do is send me a pic of some of my trading cards from the Art of Robert Aragon trading card set from MNS cards.

I want the pics to be imaginative, stylized with your creative spirit and above all, tasteful and classy!
Since, I am such a gentleman of the old school, I expect nothing less.
I shall be selecting winners from the pics, the deadline for the pics will be JUNE 7th!

So there isn't a lot of time.
There is no monetary compensation for the 2-3 lines you shall write for the card, but, you will have immortality via trading cards.
I do hope this sounds fun and as always, hugs, from me aka Robert

Posts: 46 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
This sounds like fun, Robert.
Where should these pics be sent?

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monstoys@aol.com

Thanks!!!

Posts: 46 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun, Rob!

I shall try to engage my creative brain and see what I come up with. Hopefully, more than the sound of crickets! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like crickets!!!!
as always, blessings, Rob