Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
ARAGON TRADING CARD FAN CONTEST!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/7547049076

May 31, 2014, 02:14 AM
Monstoys
ARAGON TRADING CARD FAN CONTEST!
I have always felt so fortunate to be able to say I'm a professional artist. I'm blessed, but, I know very well, this 25 year career would not have come into fruition if not for the fan base.
So, as a form of thank you, I thought of a fun contest.
Here is the scoop.
I'm working on a trading card project which shall feature my work. I was about to contact a few professional friends to write the captions on the back, then it occurred to me.....
Why not offer fans of my work the opportunity for trading card immortality and some creativity!
YES!
You'll be writing the caption on the back of the trading card featuring my artwork in this new upcoming set.

Now, what I need for you to do is send me a pic of some of my trading cards from the Art of Robert Aragon trading card set from MNS cards.

I want the pics to be imaginative, stylized with your creative spirit and above all, tasteful and classy!
Since, I am such a gentleman of the old school, I expect nothing less.
I shall be selecting winners from the pics, the deadline for the pics will be JUNE 7th!

So there isn't a lot of time.
There is no monetary compensation for the 2-3 lines you shall write for the card, but, you will have immortality via trading cards.
I do hope this sounds fun and as always, hugs, from me aka Robert
May 31, 2014, 10:22 AM
MikeFitz
This sounds like fun, Robert.
Where should these pics be sent?

May 31, 2014, 11:28 AM
Monstoys
Monstoys@aol.com

Thanks!!!
June 01, 2014, 11:39 PM
dcole
Sounds like fun, Rob!

I shall try to engage my creative brain and see what I come up with. Hopefully, more than the sound of crickets! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
June 02, 2014, 02:01 AM
Monstoys
I like crickets!!!!
as always, blessings, Rob