Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Nonsports trading cards webring problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nonsports trading cards webring problem
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted
I have been a member for a few years of the nonsports trading card webring. This involves registering and putting the provided code on the home page of my website. I've never had any problems with it before.

When I tried to go to my home page today, I got forwarded to the webring home page. I have since deleted the code snippet and the forwarding went away. Could a couple of other members of this webring please go to their sites and see if they get forwarded? I am trying to work out whether the code has been hijacked or whether there is some bug.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Assuming that there's only one Non-Sport webring, mine seems fine...

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Assuming that there's only one Non-Sport webring, mine seems fine...

otim

thanks Tim. Yes, your code is the same as mine. I will try again and see if the problem's gone away.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post