Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Doctor Who Definitive Series 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Who Definitive Series 1
 Login/Join

Picture of ajdedo
posted
Does anyone know what the breakdown/distribution of the autograph cards are?

I mean, aside from the 5 doctor (A1-A5), were any of the other autographs limited or more difficult to find?

Thanks.

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
The Nicola Bryant (A14) was a little harder to find if I remember correctly, although that may have been because she was very popular. Most of the auto cards were evenly distributed including the Doctors (no Limited/Very Limited) except for the Peter Davison card which was very hard to find.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
Funny you should say that, because the A14 Bryant (and A1 Baker and A2 Davison), are the only 3 cards that are NOT available on eBay at the moment.

Thanks. Smile

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
BTW, what made the Davison so hard to find?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
I forgot about the Tom Baker, that was rarer, but nowhere near as rare as the Peter Davison (limited to 200 if I remember correctly).

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post