Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Wars Galaxy Set Artists?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Galaxy Set Artists?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
Does anyone know where I can find a list of artists that worked on all the base sets for all the Star Wars Galaxy series? I know there some places out there. Isn't one of them called something like Jeff's Cards?
THANKS

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Found it!

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
You mean Jeff Allender's House of Checklists - there's a link to it on NSU's Home page, in the Non Sport Links

Posts: 2913 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
You mean Jeff Allender's House of Checklists - there's a link to it on NSU's Home page, in the Non Sport Links

Thanks. That's the one I found. It's been a long time since I used his site, but knew once I asked the question, I'd remember and find it. I like to get cards signed by actors and artist.